Which countries does Barkal ship to?
Barkal ships worldwide using DHL Express, with free international shipping and returns.
How long does delivery take?
Delivery times vary between regions, however, you will normally receive your shoes within 2-4 business days after your order has been processed. Once your order is dispatched, you will receive a shipping reference to track the status of your delivery.
Will I have to pay duties?
No. We cover duties and taxes when we ship your items, so there will be no extra costs after placing your order.
Which payment methods and currency does Barkal accept?
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal, Discover, Elo, Shop Pay, and Apple Pay. We process all transactions in the local currency selected at checkout.
How can I track my order?
Once your order has been dispatched, you will receive an email containing your DHL reference number to track your package.
Which size should I order if I am between sizes?
Barkal shoes fit true to size. However, if you are between sizes, we recommend selecting one size down. We use very soft Italian Nappa leather that will stretch to your feet with wear. We also offer two insole thicknesses (2mm and 4mm) that you can switch out as you please to allow your shoes to fit you to your liking.
If you would like further help with sizing, please email us at email@example.com and we will be glad to assist you.
What is your return policy?
Try your purchase on in the comfort of your own home and if you need to send them back, you may return items within 30 days. Product must be returned with its original packaging and footwear must be unused and in an unaltered condition. Shoes must be tried on a soft carpeted surface to avoid any marks or damages to the soles or leather. We cannot guarantee a full refund in case of damaged returns.
Please follow the steps below to exchange or return your purchase:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to clarify whether you wish to exchange or return items.
- Confirm a convenient address, day and time frame in order for us to generate a pick-up label.
- Please print out your pick-up label. We will arrange for DHL to pick up the package at the specified day and time you requested. DHL will get in touch with you in order to make arrangements at your convenience if there is any trouble with the pick-up.
- Remove all previous labels and hand the DHL courier the shoe box along with the printed pick-up label.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the status of your refund. In the event of an exchange, we will then dispatch your new order and send you a DHL tracking number.
- Exchanges are free of charge. There is no charge to exchange items for a different size, however, all exchanges are based on stock availability.
What if an item is out of stock?
If an item is out of stock, please contact email@example.com for restocking information.